View Single Post
Old 11.03.2010, 05:22 AM   #13126
TheFoxBen
expwy. to yr skull

TheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's asses

9/10. Very classy, one of the best movies from Fincher, I wasn't expecting something that great but it really blew my mind. Flawless performances by the actors (I'm one of those who like Jesse Eisenberg, and he actually has some really badass lines here). This movie is so fucking well written and the ending was really awesome. Also, the music (by Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross) is one of the best movie scores I've heard, it's intense and it fits the movie. I don't know how accurate this movie is (Zuckerberg said that the actual story was much more boring and banal) but they have made an awesome legal drama out of the story of Facebook, that's all I know.

TheFoxBen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|