View Single Post
Old 07.01.2009, 03:54 PM   #17178
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
all i get is that i'm just silly, i make up excuses, UGH UGH UGH. today i got i don't care about anyone else. mom has rheumatory arthritis, she found out this week, and got loaded up with prescriptions, the first thing i told her was to write down all her doses and stuff so i know what she's taking if she ever needs help. i care. and you, i love you. i mean it, i want to fly the fuck out and come get you and max out every penny to get this heart of yours looked at.

You'll be out soon, play it safe tomorrow. Two weeks and you won't hear shit of that nature. Don't worry about my heart, I'm fine, I'm strong and I can make it but you need to make sure to keep out of that shit they spill out of their mouths. You have my number if it becomes unbearable.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|