View Single Post
Old 06.29.2006, 10:04 AM   #2
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddleford
Does anyone on this here board have a copy of the Coach Fingers 'Evergreen' 8" lathe? Coach Fingers is the solo project of No Neck Blues Band guitarist Jason Meagher.

I'm a bit of a sado who likes to hear everything and anything that NNCK folk are involved in but can't find this anywhere, essentially just looking for a copy of the tracks and maybe a pic of the artwork. Have been putting together a NNCK devoted zine for a couple of years now and hope to have it out with details and pictures of all NNCK releases and related groups/recordings.

Any info or pics or recordings from any NNCK affiliates may well be in need. Especially on the look out for anything involving:

Beautiful Music Company
The Boze Ark Trio
Sapphire
Mammals Of Zod
Tenor Rising Drums Expanding
Fever Cap
Black Music

Plus anything else I might now know about!

I can't help in the slightest, but best of luck on the quest. They'd better announce some British dates soon or I'm a-gonna whoop some asses. Keep us (or at least, me) in touch with the fanzine, I'm also the sort of saddo who'd read that.

There's a great live show on dimeadozen that I picked up (thanks to this board) a few weeks ago. I'll get round to converting it to mp3 soon enough and post it, if I remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|