View Single Post
Old 12.25.2006, 01:13 AM   #39
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip Priest
Its been a strange year; in nearly every other way its been close to perfect, but 2006 will be a year I recall due to death. I'd only previously known the death of a few relatives, but this year I've seen the passing of my very sweet and strong three-year-old niece Jessica, Rex (fine jazz drummer and very nice person), Stuart (sound engineer kind of guy, lovely man), Dougie (owner of a local museum and jolly decent fellow), Dougie's wife Alice (again, friendly, nice person) and Gary (a friend from work who just dropped dead, aged 40, always interesting to chat to). And another friend has just been told that she has six weeks to live. It all feels rather strange.

I'm sorry to hear all that, Sebastian. I've only had one death (my maternal grandma), and it has been a really good year otherwise. My sympathies are with you, man.

SubSonic- I've heard a lot about those kind of things. They are really strange.

This is years back, but my mother nearly killed herself trying to overdose. It stills scares me when I think back, because both my folks that year were in the psych ward for a week/two weeks. I've always been glad that Sean didn't really comprehend what was happening.