View Single Post
Old 12.24.2006, 07:26 AM   #36
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman

That is very sad. That is very strange that he acts as if nothing happened. How old is he? When my dad passed away (which I witnessed) I was 3, and it didn't affect me as much despite the fact that I vividly remember it happening because of my age, but my brother who was 12 at the time and he's been pretty depressed his entire life. It still saddens me and affects me more and more, but if he saw his friend get killed all of a sudden by a train and no emotion is really...different

he's twelve, what worries us very much, because he has already seen so much during his life. his godfather died when he was still very young, not by natural causes. he doesnt really remember that but he heard the stories. then my grandfather died of cancer, later my grandmother. he remembers the two of them. then a friend of his died, the boy had a growing disorder, got some kind of attack at school, got into a coma and died two days later. land then my aunt got cancer and my uncle shot himself and now this. we're particularly scared it will affect him later, and very hard.

i'm very sorry to hear about your dad, and i can understand that it starts to affect you more when you grow older, i also hope your brother will be fine.

and hip priest: i'm very sorry for you. you'll need a lot of strength and i hope you can find it.

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|