View Single Post
Old 12.23.2006, 06:28 PM   #27
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks.

Chris had been suffering from cancer for some time but it really looked like she was getting better and no-one would deny that she was handling it well. But all of a sudden she was told this a few weeks ago, and its like hearing it for the first time again if you see what I mean. I feel really sad about it because we had hardly talked for a couple of years, but we'd been gettin on very well indeed for a year or so. I will definitely miss her. I'm friends with her daughter too, and I admit its hard to know what to say to either of them.

I tend to just be friendly, as I would be usual, and let them guide the conversation; my own feeling is that if it were me I most likely wouldn't want constant chat about the illness but would prefer some normality. I do have a long-term (non-fatal) illness, as you may know, and that is what I want when I meet people.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|