View Single Post
Old 04.11.2019, 12:04 AM   #44
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
You're right, that was weak. I did much better here and in that case, I got off easy cuz the guy just ran away.

tesla69 has been banned for 3 months, with the instruction to cut the hate speech shit out if he chooses to return.

Sorry folks - we were all tagged as moderators purely to deal with the spam you hopefully never see, not to interfere with actual human discussion, vile as it may be (or at least, that's how I see it). But we made the no hate speech rule clear the last time this was an issue, so the action here should have been quicker.
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|