View Single Post
Old 04.10.2019, 11:37 AM   #42
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
I agree with Severian.

With Tesla, we have a member who not only openly drops racial slurs, but also goes out of their way to insult transgendered members of this community. To say, "Hey, there's nothing I can do, just 'ignore' them," is embarrassing, and another reason to consider abandoning this tumbleweed of a forum. Not even a warning or a slap on the wrist? Shame on you for condoning racism in 2019. I'd rather not be associated with this place whatsoever if this is how issues such as this will be resolved here. There's many other places where I'm able to whine about capitalism, my dating life, and familial situations.

Yeah, I've recently left another forum because it was full of racism, misgoyny, rape apology and so on, after the admin refused to deal with the problematic members. I don't want my IP address attached to anything of that sort.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|