View Single Post
Old 04.10.2019, 11:34 AM   #41
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lawrence
Hey everyone, I did see that this thread was reported and came to check it out. I don't otherwise read this section, but the previous post rings true with me - unfortunately, this place has always seemed like a total free-for-all. I probably would've ventured into the non-sonic forums more often had there been less trash from certain types of posters (some of whom are no longer with us).

However, everyone has different ideas of trash, so here's a potential solution: Click "Your Settings" at the top, then under "Miscellaneous" on the left you'll find "Buddy / Ignore Lists" where you can (I assume!) add the names of people whose posts you're sick and tired of seeing. I would encourage people to use this feature, if it works as advertised.

Would make sense if we didn't deal with someone really bad, like a literal racist. Those people need to be dealt with harshly so they won't attract more of their kind.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|