View Single Post
Old 04.03.2014, 04:48 PM   #64
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
because the sheer DISHONESTY that you are spouting in this thread, and have done in a few others, is fucking staggering.

equivocate science with religious belief all you want, you lost that argument a long time ago and are now clinging on for the sake of sheer persistence. using geocentrism to trash science on behalf of religion is almost admirable in its sheer deviousness.

WHEN THE FUCK DID I EVER DO THAT? Stop being so damned arrogant. I stopped talking about theology hours ago when you said "end of discussion" so I moved on to a discussion about science.

Fuck y'all, I just can ever win with you people. I talk about some stuff, you attack me. Then I change the subject and start talking about what y'all are talking about, you attack me to. Fuck it yo, the quotes speak for themselves and if you're to caught up in your bias against me to read it carefully and comprehend what was said, I trust other humans to be less assholes about it..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|