Thread: Makes me sad...
View Single Post
Old 07.21.2006, 04:49 PM   #23
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Wow, Inhuman. I have to say, that's the best SY introduction you can possibly get.

And in response to the original post, I think everything you said is prefectly valid, except the career advice. They should not break up just because some fans think it would suit their musical needs. While everyone is entitled to their opinions (I liked RR, but not Murray Street or Sonic Nurse at all), they're the band, and they'll break up when and if they want to. Our opinions should not effect that. That's why they're legendary - They play what they want, regardless of how it affects their image or career. They may not be playing what we want them to, but oh well. It's their music, and they'll play it. That's why I like them. They don't sell out.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|