View Single Post
Old 06.21.2010, 02:29 PM   #11
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
damn funhouse and s/t with williamson on guitar?

well, pavement were pretty damn good though i could've skipped band of horses (bleh) and i'm not big on broken social scene and their gazillion guest musicians for every other song...didn't see timbre timbre...

inane way of organizing this event i must say... like the idea of going on a ferry to an island but only one ferry every half hour??? not enough food venders and with them being so close together all the food lines merged to one convulated mess, and finally the way to get beer, pure hell, wait in line to pay for tix then wait in another line to get your beer... i remember waiting in line for almost an hour total for stinking drinks and another 20-30 minutes to get some food.

overall i wouldn't do it again, but i'm glad i did.

scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|