View Single Post
Old 07.07.2014, 04:16 PM   #3
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
1) SY are my favorite band and I don;t have anyone in my life who I can talk to about them besides the usual "Hey, Rob, what's up with you and Sonic Youth lately?"

2) I have always wanted pen pals who liked to discuss the same area of music/art/film/literature that I frequent.

3) Because I find out about new bands since all my friends started having babies about 10 years ago and their social life/free time/leisure time died.

4) Because I would rather know about what the 200 or so people who frequent SYGossip are up to, in life as well as creatively, than anything on TV or the news, or the celebrities we are supposed to be focused on.

5) Because I need a place to ramble on about everything without actually forcing people to sit and listen.

6) Because Kim needs me to de-Thurston her Sonic Vagina.