View Single Post
Old 11.20.2019, 09:28 AM   #53038
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I can’t believe that Trump thread is still at the top of the page.

Not gonna lie, seeing it depresses the crap out of me because it gives me flashbacks of a time when the psychotic idiot was only a worst-case scenario never-gonna-happen candidate instead of the leader of the free world.

(Sigh.)

It’s contributed to my being less active if I’m being honest.
i didn’t wanna engage with sopa’s bait originally because i was getting ready to sleep and who needs that,

but one big thing i love about online music is that i don’t have to go through a douchebag to get it (besides no physical storage, zero weight, etc)

so many douchebags kept me away from so many record stores over the years haahaahaaahaaa. glad to be done with the gatekeeper model. they can eat all the fucks. although there were some good ones.

the arrival of napster was a huge liberation to follow my tastes without having to go through music priests and their moral hectorings and inner circles of initiates.

now i find something similar with bike shop employees. fortunately i’ve found some friendly ones who get what i’m looking for and i can bring my business to because they’re really glad to help. but man... so many douches in that line too. anywhere a retail employee can claim little hipster lord status it’s gonna be a douche minefield.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|