View Single Post
Old 05.20.2013, 04:34 AM   #36
SonikJesus
the end of the ugly

SonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
How or why should he owe the fans an apology? That's just insane.

You don't know what happened, just one side of the story. unless, of course, your privy to special information most fans aren't?

I said he maybe should. I don't care if he does but fans have made his life possible. He is in the performing arts business and has loyal people who supported him so in that sense it would make sense. not insane. Yes we only know one side. However both sides still say he cheated. 1 thats why he wont talk and 2 she didnt make that shit up. Thats why its fucked. Yr trying to defend a cheater. Who cares if its t moore. Do you think cheating is okay to do? Thats all I'm saying cheating is unacceptable in a marriage no matter what and if you do yr an ass.
SonikJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|