Thread: Low-"C'mon"
View Single Post
Old 02.11.2012, 08:43 PM   #120
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
When you can play the streaming audio, all went well. And I'm hearing it now
You could change the keywords if you want, by adding semicolons ( ; ) in between them.
As long as there's no spaces in the filenames, uploading to LMA works quite fluently. But with spaces in the filenames, they get removed, and then the md5 checksum fails because the files have been renamed ... Which is what just happened to me (I'm uploading a couple of Vic Chesnutts). So you did better than me :-)

Thanks, man. I didn't realize I messed it up with the keywords, but I'm gonna try to fix it. I'm uploading rappard's recording of Evangelista now (which I seeded to dime a few weeks ago) and then I plan to upload some installments of the Avantgarde Project that I have in my collection, and which aren't on archive at the moment.