View Single Post
Old 08.30.2013, 12:40 PM   #35614
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
not cheap, reasonable prices.
there arent any only men salon, not at least in the area we are looking.
there is one in the centre, from where my friend got the idea. which was packed.
need to speak with friends who are hairstylists, to get to know whats going on in the market.
many friends is good thing, but not smth to rely on. (as customers, i mean).

sorry: i shit on mc donalds. they are evil.

ha ha ha. i think macdonalds is crap too but as a business they are very successful because it's convenient/consistent. of course you don't want to make a macdonalds, i was just explaining the 3 "vectors" or whatever (price/convenience/quality) that every business competes on.

anyway seems to me the main advantage you have right now is location (lots of traffic, no barber shop). which is good at first, and explains your need to "rush to market". but what i think both jico and i are saying is you need something to differentiate yourself because you can't control location indefinitely. what you want is something that's nowhere else and has a "story" of its own and gets a devoted clientele.

purple cow purple cow purple cow!

anyway i will try not to interfere w/ your creative process.

also, speaking of butcher shops, and creative process i am data-throttled but i enabled images and opened your meat painting and YEAH!!

i loved that.

okay. i flee now.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|