View Single Post
Old 11.04.2007, 01:47 AM   #1050
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Polaroid cameras are great. The film itself is stupidly expensive though, which takes alittle from the joy. Boy are things changing these days, everyones rehashing old concepts - this is apparent with people photoshopping images into polaroid vectors, like they actually used a polaroid camera. Why?
The plus to polaroids becoming even more increasingly popular would be for the film to be more readily available and preferrably a hell of a lot cheaper. Although this would take away from the beauty of the images - they'd become fairly standardised which would detract from the beauty of the polaroid camera. Like when Digital cameras came out and everyone was like "Wow, look at the clarity! I want one", Polaroids would become the norm and not as appealing.
So I gues I'd prefer to put up with the price.