Thread: ATP festival!
View Single Post
Old 12.11.2006, 03:21 PM   #66
o o o
the destroyed room

o o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asses
on sunday, i really liked my cat is an alien... missed white out + nels cline who were playing at the same time, and were supposedly excellent according to the people i talked to (were they?)... i felt a bit like a zombie on that day, but as i was going to see six organs of admittance, a girl walking in the other direction, pointed at me from a 5 meters distance, came to me, kiss me and then went away without that we exchanged words... this was effective to wake me up and get ready for the final concerts... oh i loved nnck + sunburned of the man as a ending of the festival, both of them... i think that the shotm gig was actually a bit uneven but when it was great, it certainly was great, especially at the end, and i did not want this concert to stop... i had actually some sort of short-term depression starting a few minutes after shotm finished, that is when i realised that the parties were over. hmm, today i'm better.

truly excellent week-end. i also nearly enjoyed everything i got to see... even bands i'm not really into or of whom i am not a big fan but was interested to watch... it's a shame i was actually sick during the whole of it, but luckily alcohol and of course the wonderful music helped me forget about it for the most part.
o o o is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|