View Single Post
Old 11.14.2007, 09:39 PM   #164
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
i fuckin hate living in tucson, besides the weather and pretty girls i really dont have a clue why im going to school here when im from boston, i got some family here, but i never talk to them, i mean (steretype alert) at the school (University of Arizona) i go to, its pretty much 70 percent rich kids from california the girls are all barbie doll gorgeous with bmw's the dudes all have spiky hair wear flip flops and ride long boards. theres a tiny bit of people who are more like "me", and were all art or writing or somethin like that students we all like the same music and we ALL know eachother. o yeah, i forgot, theres tons of bands who refuse to play here as well, which is why im sayin this in this thread. animal collective records here so they like it i guess, but everyone else truly hates the just overt redneck-ness of it here, lightning bolt, who i love and have seen play in providence loads of times, absolutley refuse to play here, anyways, yeah i dont like tucson that much.
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|