View Single Post
Old 05.26.2017, 09:44 AM   #1199
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
In a communist society, art production would drop off, but there are many many reasons beyond money why people engage in creative activities.

----

Is Chelsea Handler hip? I've seen her in a Sonic Youth t-shirt and a Bauhaus t-shirt. And I don't even watch her very often (for free on youtube).

I think she's kind of intolerable, but that might be closet sexism talking.

Also, my girlfriend's tremendous pain in the ass of a sister acts and speaks exactly like Chelsea Handler in real life... AND she always has a massive fucking dog wandering around with her, taking shits on my lawn and scaring my cats. Maybe Chelsea Handler is entertaining to watch from a safe distance, but I guarantee you, the real-world Chelsea is a sloppy, entitled ne'er-do-well who plops herself down in your living room when she's passing through town and starts fussing with her bra, taking about dream "signs," and blowing blunt smoke all over your house.

Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|