View Single Post
Old 03.03.2017, 12:19 PM   #1511
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
It was really fun. These things always get nicely recorded and posted on bandcamp, but it takes a while. I'll post it here when it gets put up. I had a better time this year than last year; last year I played in Comets Ov Cupid at the very end of the drone and we had to set up 600 lbs of gear during Sparhawk's extremely minimal and quiet set. I have never felt so self-conscious, but I think Al thought it was hilarious (which it was).
This time I arranged it so we could set up all the Thunderbolt gear before it started, and then I could just switch to fan/listener after we played and loaded out.
Not as many people there when you play second, but I enjoyed myself more. I went back several times during the thing and it was always worthwhile.
Circuit Des Yeux was not at all to my tastes, but her set polarized opinion. Some people really loved it and were effusive in their praise.
Lee was the perfect capper for it. He really brought a considered (and fun to watch) sculptural sound performance that was much more than just a series of extended technique demos. Loved it.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|