View Single Post
Old 04.01.2012, 07:22 PM   #1160
philsbootlegs
empty page

philsbootlegs kicks all y'all's assesphilsbootlegs kicks all y'all's assesphilsbootlegs kicks all y'all's assesphilsbootlegs kicks all y'all's assesphilsbootlegs kicks all y'all's assesphilsbootlegs kicks all y'all's assesphilsbootlegs kicks all y'all's assesphilsbootlegs kicks all y'all's assesphilsbootlegs kicks all y'all's assesphilsbootlegs kicks all y'all's assesphilsbootlegs kicks all y'all's asses
Just back from PiL at Heaven. A very tight set that didn't sound at all like a bunch of oldies reheating old songs for a quick buck. 2 1/4 hours including encores and I loved every minute. The Monday night show is sold out, but if you want to take a chance you can maybe do a deal with the gentlemen bawling their wares* in Villiers Street.

I think I have quite a decent recording of it. Would any of the usual suspects care to put it on dimeadozen if I let you have the unedited files? I have a bit of a backlog at the moment and it's likely to grow over the next few weeks.

*What's the difference between a barrow boy and a dachsund? A barrow boy bawls his wares on the pavement.
philsbootlegs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|