View Single Post
Old 11.14.2011, 05:32 PM   #6
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
I guess I just caught the last song, T.Riot w/ epic noise ending, Lee making guitar/camera contact, Thurston wrestling guitar half on half hanging off edge of stage, T/L guitar swordfight (always a favorite of mine), w/ Kim in front of them pounding her bass on the stage, good shots of Steve bouncing cymbols or metal discs onto and off of his floor tom, Mark on bass amp drone. Kim left stage while others still making noise, Thuston guitarless sitting on drum riser for a little while, smacks Mark as if to say "it's time to leave", and they're off. No indication whether or not this was the last show for them. Hopefully someone recorded it, maybe someone in country. Audio was messed up for me, maybe cuz I'm in a different continent. I just checked the board randomly while at school and caught the tail end of their set, Primus is on now. Wish I saw more, wish we had more advance notice of a stream. Glad I caught what I did. A big part of me thinks this will not be the way they go out, but who knows.
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|