View Single Post
Old 03.16.2015, 06:22 PM   #38726
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
I kind of fixed them, they work again, they just looked scratched.
Btw, if they were gone, I'd buy a new pair in an instant. These headphones are the definition of audio orgasm. (Beyerdynamic dt990)
I didn't say they weren't but orgasms are better in private than walking the street no? Same with obnoxiously large headphones.. all the kids rock beats (which actually really suck btw) and look like 80s jackasses.. i been listening to music 24/7 on headphones since was carrying a walkman and cassettes but ive alwaya preferred earbuds so i can sort of know what is going on around me (hey i metro through the Hood got to alert) rather than getting totally absorbed in my own sonic world

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|