View Single Post
Old 11.23.2012, 05:39 PM   #2134
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Haha, great piece! Very fair. And I'm glad someone from another side is finally noticing Noble. For me, he's our player of the season so far, arguably even more than Nolan. And yeah, if Big Sam wasn't in charge I don't think we'd be being described as a long ball team any more than most other clubs at the moment. Our defence is pretty solid, though, making us one of the few genuinely difficult teams to beat in the Prem right now.

And couldn't agree more about the press focusing on AVB when the real blow was you losing Modric. And yet I have to say, it isn't just the press or rival fans. Football phone ins are full of Spurs fans complaining about AVB. I just think he's one of those managers whose personality will always wind fans up the moment things aren't going too well.

Thanks. I wanted to make it as fun as i could...
I cant fucking stand 606 too. All Spurs fans sound like squealing ids with no conception of the wider world, slagging AVB off like he's just walked into a jacuzzi with Scarlett Johansson and failed to get a hardon.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|