View Single Post
Old 02.27.2013, 03:24 PM   #286
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
the reason is to KILL. Sadly, there has yet to be a time, and will likely never be a time, when the need to kill someone is outdated. Horrible, but true. weapons are weapons.

The weapons at the time the 2nd amendment was written were the top notch killing machines of their day, just like a Glock with hollow point bullets now, or a submachine gun with armor piercing rounds.

The rights of the people shall not be infringed by the Feds when it comes to personal arms, that is the full extent of the 2nd amendment, as certified by the US supreme court several times already.

remember history, nothing happens all at once. first they take away your heavy weapons, then your regular weapons. first they take away your privacy in public, then they take away your rights in private. it is a slippery slope.

No one has the right to tell another person how to protect themselves, especially not the federal government.