View Single Post
Old 12.24.2009, 12:55 PM   #78
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
Ive been to the mass graves at Normandy and its an incredibly meaningless experience, only when you look at what the Nazis were perpetrating themselves do you see why those landings were neccessary.

from your perspective.. but cemeteries move many people to tears as respectfully and with comforting closure rather then startling memory.. If that was meaningless for you that sucks, but then you should understand where I am coming from then, as I would think that you not being moved in a cemetery is a bit insensitive, as much so as you probably think I am being insensitive about these camps.. Its all a matter of taste and perspective.

As a Christian, a cemetery is a special, sacred place, and personally, as a nazarite Dreadlock most of my life, I hadn't been in one for ten years until recently after I cut my hair.. They are somber enough with reverence, and honestly, I feel it is better to revere memorials and tombs than the gallows which fill them.

shocking yet tasteful

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|