View Single Post
Old 12.24.2009, 08:29 AM   #77
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

yeah, this looks real somber.. especially since they probably came literally on a tourist package.

listen, I appreciate your seriousness and depth in this thread, but you obviously misunderstand where I am coming from. This is not needless antagonism, as much as some folks here believe these camps to be significant memorials, I see them equally as an insult to those who survived. I am not sure if those armenians who are of my sister Church would really not prefer to come to gallows and shot up, blood stained walls as much as a proper memorial and cemetery.

(much more tasteful, reverent and respectful than the fucking barbed wire do you think?)

I think along the way people on this thread have misunderstood my intentions and motivations. I fucking DESPISE nazis.. it is one of the few paradoxes in my life, I love all people, I judge no one, but when it comes to nazis, I get primal. Fuck nazis.. Fuck Nazi-Sympathy!

I would prefer that instead of keeping maintained and alive the buildings and tools and fences which imprisoned and murdered MILLIONS of people who were both my religious and ethnic relatives, that we put up more tasteful memorials, proper cemeteries to honor the dead who have hallowed the ground, and for all eternity destroy every single last vestige of the nazis, until they only exist in our nightmares of our past, rather then as some rusted buildings in rural Poland, Germany, Ukraine and Czech Republic/Slovakia. Fuck nazis and their buildings, the people would much prefer a cemetery, thats why we didn't preserve EVERY camp, the vast majority were destroyed, plowed over and are currently cemeteries and memorials.. I did not make up this idea, it is what has already been done extensively..

What should people prefer, to come see the place that slaughtered they relatives still standing triumphantly, or see the headstones and memorials of the ancestors triumph on fresh, hallowed and higher ground?

well, if I saw Jews walking around with SS badges and swastikas maybe I could see that point. Further, the jews and eastern europeans were not sacrificed to a cause, they were murdered in cold blood. The martyrs die for what they believe in, nazis killed regardless of belief, simply for existing

SERIOUSLY, I AM SORRY TO THOSE WHO ARE OFFENDED BY THIS POST, but this is how I feel, and it truly comes from the best of intentions...

Don't worry yourself over it. Lefties commonly toss words like "fascist" and "homophobe" around like confetti as a lazy, asinine means to discredit others with opposite views. It's what they've been programmed to do. At the end of the day it's meaningless, puerile name-calling that belongs in a school playground. Which just highlights where their mentality belongs. It's comical stuff.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|