View Single Post
Old 12.23.2009, 11:18 PM   #69
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
like i said to you in my pm, i know youre as anti fascist as I am, you dont need to clarify that.

I just think your conception of the importance of history is off. Genocide is genocide, whoever it happens to, The Holocaust is lucky that the real structures are still around, these things are real, not theoretical but the same thing is happening now in Darfur and in North Korea. The camps of the Reich need to be maintained because fascism is as real now as it was then
Thats where I disagree completely.. I think these things serve as much to prop up the current perpetrators as much as persuade us to fight against them. Further, I think that plainly they are an eye-sore and a heartache, and personally I would rather see headstones and memorials, and I am sure that others agree with my sentiments, perhaps expressed less radically as I have on this thread.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|