View Single Post
Old 03.17.2007, 05:01 PM   #20
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
pain killer is pretty heavy. the original silence are heavy.
I prefer to laud praise on artists that have compositions. You know, songs with names that you can tell apart. For some reason, such music is like anathema to most members of this board.

i like the swans slightly (i suppose). I like einsturzende neubauten a lot more, and they are heavy with mucho heaviousity but those bands do not have the true dynamic power to be on the same level as the true HEAVIES.

I know EN go from soft to quiet sometimes...this is not an EN witch-hunt. I like them, but lets' get real. All of you need to get real.

Look, I'll go back to the first thing I wrote.

Listen to the fucking White Album's first disc. Listen all the way up until Happiness is A Warm Gun. Listen for the guitar.

There you fucking go.

Yeah, Helter Skelter blows everyone's shit away too.
That was like thirty-eight years ago and they still kick anyone's butt.
Lookee here Goo, The Beatles changed the world.

Yer Blues is great, but not as great...and yeah, they had a great song on another album called I Want You (She's So Heavy) with a heavy breakdown...which is all besides the point, because all you need to know is in that aforementioned lick Lennon lays down. I rest my case on it alone.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|