View Single Post
Old 09.05.2022, 10:13 PM   #309
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Maybe this is bad timing, because we are in the midst of a mass-murder/manhunt as I type.

Trump spewed forth last night. Naturally, he had no real defense for The Raid, but The (hopefully dwindling) Faithful lapped it up. Biden is vicious, the FBI are evil, etc etc.

Dude, shit already hit the fan there, majorly. But I still have faith in America: Surely the people who still embrace this MAGAshit are in the minority?

We have our lost minority here also. In 6 days from now Canada will celebrate a MAGAlike milestone of sorts. But our next election in 2025 gives ample time for people to shake their heads and come to their senses.

I hope.

I'd like to stay optimistic, but my optimism and political reality tend to stray from one another once elections come. However I DO think most of us find PP repulsive scum that has barely a plan to do anything except reverse the course of this country. His audience is older lifelong conservative voters, the HONK HONKS, and misguided young men.

Trudeau carries a lot of baggage these days so will be interesting to see if he runs again in 2025 (I think it's totally possible to see Freeland step up).

Jagmeet IMO still has the best plans but people will be scared to vote their heart and that's what NDP needs.