View Single Post
Old 12.08.2014, 01:33 PM   #6105
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ha ha... well maybe not exactly "sloppy" but... i can't explain-- seemed like "lots of muscle" or something. in bundesliga games there is a lot of speed and physicality, but with more... precision? less wrangling? not sure. this is different. it was awesome though! honestly, i enjoyed it. a different style from what i'm used to see but no less entertaining. and seeing swansea really pressure for a goal during the 10-15 minutes they managed to dominate with 10 men was awesome--i thought they'd sit back & defend.

i didn't watch the 1st half so i didn't have a full appreciation unfortunately. sakho was really dominant though. for me, a total stranger to these teams, with no background or understanding of who was who, it was like watching "sakho & company" vs. swansea.

btw, wasn't carroll a loan from.... liverpool i think?

anyway, good match & congrats again!

--

sorry to hear about agüero's injury. rome are probably ecstatic with the news. i wonder who pep will line up vs. cska.

Gwanna have to disagree with you there. There's more than enough speed and definitely enough physicality in the premier league. Tbh there's barely any difference in the La Liga, Bundesliga and the Premier League anyway.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|