View Single Post
Old 01.27.2017, 06:49 AM   #48489
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, I do not know much about Emptyset either, except that they are Bristol based guys involved in lot of interesting projects /some cool projects tho http://emptyset.org.uk/projects and Bristol scene within. as I said I was blown away by their Order track first time I heard it. checked few snippets from Demigure last night /yeah, cool artwork, I can understand that checking out because of artwork thingy/ and it felt pretty similar soundwise. I will check out new one as well. uhmmm, would be interesting seeing them live.

cheers for Bookmat link. I know it. what is pissing me off lately is that shipping cost I have to pay on the top of it. too much money. I mean physical is getting more expensive these days. I love physical espec. vinyl. I actually stopped buying CDs unless it is CD only release, so I am fucked. I am concentrating now on finding a cool record stores in 200 km radius and buy few records in one place with no shipping cost instead of buying them from the internet (I found really good one in Vienna, which is close to my place where I got back after long time and it is brilliant, it has lots of labels I like, all the new stuff, all the elctronica, rock, experimental, obscure, spoken word, everything. but those vinyls are getting more and more expensive. that is why I like to browse through one euro boxes as well and finding some old gems. I will have to explore Vienna more, there must be more interesting record stores around. oh, by the way owner of the shop I mentioned is running Trost label, maybe you heard of it /free jazz stuff - http://www.trost.at/label/artists// and gave me few of their releases for buying good few records. I dont know I am fine with exploring, consuming and percieving music via www. but once in a month or so I just have a day when I start to have cravings for going to record shop browse through records, smell some vinyl, get some vinyl, spend lots of money. like a junkie. seriously. its not good. then I am grand for a while. of fuck I went on my rant).anyway I should find some love with digital releases for fuck sake. but yeah digital...

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|