View Single Post
Old 04.19.2007, 11:38 PM   #11
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
man, it's the best satyrical punk album ever!!!! and it was the punkest thing for anyone to do, most people don't have the balls to do what they did "fuck you, we are using keyboards and acoustic guitars to do 7 minute songs!!!" of course, they pussed out and went "sorry, i guess we want to keep playing three chord songs with vocal harmonies about how much the government sucks"

the first couple of songs and the last couple of songs are pretty dumb/hilarious but towards the middle, they do step into something really good. who cares about how pure it is?

i kept yelling "into the unknown!" throughout the show whenever i wasn't screaming "damned to be free" or "circle jerks" or "BRIIIAAAAN!!!!!!" like a little school girl.

fuck i just saw brian baker from minor threat and dag nasty last night!!!!!
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|