View Single Post
Old 11.14.2014, 07:44 PM   #210
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drjohnrock
Coming to my town. To a fine new venue in my town. But I probably won't be able to go because it's on a Tuesday. So sad to have to work for a living. Maybe I should just be one of the 48% who expects the government to take care of me from cradle to grave so I can just pursue leisure activities. Hey, with that last sentence, maybe I can work for Mittens Romney!

You have adequate time to put in a time off request, surely. Just shoot your boss an email ad say you're pretty sure you're going to have swine flu on the 24th. Or if you're working for a corporation, just give up some vacation hours or something.

The Cincinnati gig is actually the one that looks most promising for me. I looked into the Grand Rapids gig, but it's a long drive and the venue looks ... well, fairly I'll equipped for a Swans gig. Tiny, with lots of windows. Might as well seal uranium in a dishcloth. Gives me a bad feeling.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|