View Single Post
Old 01.19.2018, 11:12 AM   #60
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
I *liked* Taylor even then. But yeah, I LOVED her when Red came out.

My wife's a huge Beyonce fan. I'm more casual. I really didn't enjoy an album beginning to end until the self-titled one (that's the "Drunk In Love" one right?). And actually I think Lemonade would be my fav.

But I'm a way bigger fan of Taylor.

At any rate,

Quote:
Madvillain was huge though. It was all over year-end lists, seeped into Adult Swim culture, was one of the biggest breakthroughs of ‘03.

you're echoing my statement tho. Yeah it was huge... for which year end lists? I mean "Adult Swim Culture" isn't the same thing as Grammys and TMZ is what I'm saying. Madvillainy was huge for "us" in this nerdy music world. But Doom is not a household name to the people who know who Kanye and Taylor Swift are.