Thread: Happy Harcore
View Single Post
Old 04.02.2007, 06:25 PM   #13
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
the first one of my friends at school to pass his driving test and get a car (and as such the person who ferried us all around everywhere) was well into happyhardcore so i was subjected to it on a frequent basis approximately 10 years ago, thankfully i haven't heard any in the ensuing time period.
i once heard john peel play a good happy hardcore song (the only good one i ever heard), can't remember who it was by, but it was one of the bigger happy hardcore names of the day, is there anyone with a name that has the word "whizz" in it?
those speeded up vocals wind me up no end, grime producers have a tendency to use them when they're trying to do an "emotional" track, god knows why as the sound terrible.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|