Thread: Happy Harcore
View Single Post
Old 04.02.2007, 02:51 PM   #3
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
So, this evening has been spent listening to Happy Hardcore. I'm heartily recommending everyone listen to the radio things on www.happyhardcore.com. I've noticed a lot of you are into this dour indie nonsense, and I think you could do with a bit of cheering up. If it makes you any more comfortable, you can dance in a similar way as to how one might headbang.

Any love for the hardcore massive here?

I've got it from reliable source that Savage Clone is a big fan.

Anyway, at the moment 15-16 year old youth in holland are massively falling for what they're calling "jumpstyle". it's kind of hardcore-ish dance music, but slower than the good old gabber and it has an even more ridiculous dancing style than gabber had. Check youtube for examples... I think it's really taking off in belgium and germany(?) as well. Maybe britain's youth can still be saved... or maybe you could start the hype there as well.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|