View Single Post
Old 04.17.2015, 05:50 PM   #46424
rebeccagotcursedout
stalker

rebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
This is really greatest Lennon album Iīve heard! He seemed to really have a vision in this one that he lost already in Imagine (before I thought it is his greatest solo album). I had heard first four songs before, but the rest songs I canīt remember to be heard before. Only song that is little bit mediocre is God, but itīs lyrically strong (specially when you know the time it came).

Walls & Bridges is not great, there are some great songs but not any other as genius as #9 Dream.

What about those three avantgarde-albums he made with Yoko before that Plastic Ono Band album, are they any good?

yes!!! it is the greatest Lennon solo. Imagine is a little too produced compared to Plastic Ono Band.

I was kinda like you at one time. only heard maybe two or three songs off that record. I was shocked hearing it. what made me want to finally check the album out was the Scorsese movie The Departed.

those John and Yoko albums may or may not be worth it. I haven't heard them.
rebeccagotcursedout is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|