View Single Post
Old 01.04.2007, 03:35 PM   #15
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
on the first place definitelly melbourne direct or metal box, my cup of tea. followed by diskaholics - weapons of ass destruction and diskaholics - live in japan vol 1. followed by dream/aktion unit - blood shadow rampage. followed by flipped out bride. o yeah, rather ripped with helen and eyeliner rules. pleased with destroyed room (especially noho furniture songs) i still didn't dig four guitars (maybe i should listen to it again).

damn! i need to get the celestial answer, ambient loop for vancouver, split text of light and mciaa. unfortunatelly vancouver ambients is sold out (is there any chance it'll be reissued?)!

new blockaders/thurston moore/jim o’rourke - the voloptulist. never heard of it. is it any good?
greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|