View Single Post
Old 02.13.2009, 05:19 PM   #33
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
I walked out of my last job.

I was broke, living with only my mother, and paying bills up the fucking asshole. I paid for groceries all the time, and cellphone, and internet... and when I went to get something to eat on my lunch break, I found I didn't have a single dollar in the bank account. Being a hormonal 17 year old girl, I cried my entire break, and my dickhead manager who had verbally harassed me in the past told me I was worthless to anyone and anything. So I walked out. My mom picked up my last check for me.

walking off a bullshit job because of a dickhead boss is the american way!

I remember the last time i did that, it was the best! went a bought a newspaper, a pack of smokes and waited for my bus to show up as if I DIDN'T just quit my job, but rather as if I had won some kind of monumental victory (which in my mind, I did)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|