View Single Post
Old 07.28.2012, 04:06 PM   #1712
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Modric really needs to get fucked off. You can't have a player who is clearly desperate to go and expect things to be harmonious in the changing room. I think he'd be nothing but a drag for morale.

Take the 30mil and buy someone else.

Well there was the same speculation last summer and he ended up playing superbly last season. He was a professional about it and didnt sulk or moan, which i certainly respect alot. The problem is losing him will mean a TOTAL overhaul of the system, i dont think people really appreciate how fantastic he is at virtually every aspect of midfield play, his skill is exceptional and he works hard too.

If we can hold onto him i reckon he will still give his best over the season, he seems to be someone with that kind of hard working attitude to his craft, and thats what makes him such an attractive buy. Chelsea might go and win the league if he was in their squad.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|