View Single Post
Old 12.01.2006, 09:25 PM   #41
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
From the time I posted that until now, I have had 3 people try and talk to me, two of them being 15 year olds just saying "WhatS Up?". I generally don't like to engage conversation if it just results in bad grammar and very shallow discussion.

Oh, and for word misuse, mine is "anyways". Ever since I found out it's not a word, I've been really irritated by it.

moomoo_edit@hotmail.com said:
hows the projects commin along?

moomoo_edit@hotmail.com says:
hello?

You cannot send a message to moomoo_edit@hotmail.com because he or she is not in your Allow List.

Hahaha, us 15 year olds suck for that/The only kids I commnicate with (my close friends) are all good with spelling/grammar, and the ones that aren't good with it, I always delete, due to their annoying ways.
A couple of really annoying ones, I give them a chance, but this one in particular asked me to play "hot or not," So I pulled the old, "Sorry, gotta go," *Block, Delete*.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|