View Single Post
Old 07.26.2011, 08:06 PM   #1047
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicka
I would cut his ass and eat his contract before I'd put up with his shit. He is one for all and all for me his head is never in the game. He takes stupid fouls. Sure he's big fast and has a great shot when he feels like it problem is he never feels like it.

Mancini is in a real situation. If he sells Balotelli (undoubtedly at a loss) questions will certainly be raised regarding his dealings in the transfer market (his other 'big' signing, Dzeko, although by no means a diaster, hasn't been the massive success Mancini hoped for, either) but how long can he continue to be embarrassed by Balotelli in this way?

Man City have a real problem this season in that, of the three forwards they have, one is yet to really find his form (Dzeko), one wants out (Tevez) and the other is a loose cannon (Balotelli). The owners have the money and probably need to spend uber bucks on two top name replacements but will they trust Mancini to spend it? I know I wouldn't.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|