View Single Post
Old 10.24.2015, 04:19 AM   #47393
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
I those synth drums. what separates Ween from Zappa is the drug thing. im pretty sure he never ate mushrooms but he smoked a lot of cigs. it's the psych/trip that separates the two.

if it wasn't for Ween I wouldn't have never checked out Prince or Thin Lizzy, Steely Dan/Soft Rock/lame 70's rock or some classic R@B music. what other band could bust out with an Eddie Hazel fried guitar solo?

I wouldn't still be talking about this if I wasn't sick with a two week cold downing nyquill so this is my last tribute. enough about fucking Ween. you guys are insane lame naïve.
About drugs & creativity, I have always thinking drug using doesnīt increase creativity even it of course affects the substance of what you create. If itīs not so, then I think we have lots more creative people in the world.

To me it have been backward, I have first checked all the sixties and seventies stuff and after that 80-2000 stuff. Never really get in anything of the lame stuff of sixties/seventies like Steely Dan or later Fleetwood Mac. Thin Lizzy is ok.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|