View Single Post
Old 10.24.2015, 04:13 AM   #47392
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
The Byrds did some good stuff. there is a b-side called "Why" that they re-recorded for Younger than Yesterday. the bee side is better. the Notorious Byrd Brothers man that was a mouth full album is sweet but some songs are too short.

and the Dylan covers they did sucked. hard. they didn't bother including some verses. great guitar playing though that inspired Reed and Young. you can hear it.

speaking of Neil, I've really been wanting to hear Psych Pill again lately but im scared i'll have to be in a certain mood.
I really love Mr. Tambourine Man, Fifth Dimension & Younger Than Yesterday-albums! Really also always loved Byrds version about Mr. Tambourine Man, hard to say which is better, Dylan or theirs. Have to listen also Turn!Turn!Turn! album someday.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|