View Single Post
Old 06.24.2007, 08:57 AM   #124
farmhouse
bad moon rising

farmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
It was ok. Nothing new to add.

Concentrating on REM so much was a bit odd, the dullest of the 80's college rock bands.

And no mention of SY at all, unless I blinked and missed it.

you did blink and miss it.

not so much a 'verbal' mention, but definately a 'visual' and 'aural' one.

as an intro to the programme a set of images were flashed across the screen as if to say 'here's what we'll cover this week' . . . and about 3-5 seconds of that was dirty era kim in shades and thurston going ape with a drumstick in his guitar . . . shortly after, a snippet of daydream nation was played over the top of some REM story . . . .

i was waiting for it, but it never came. oh, and they showed a sonic youth tour poster during the black flag bit, but not once were they mentioned properly . . . . which i thought was a fucking disgrace . .. since they'd hinted at it . .. .
farmhouse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|