View Single Post
Old 04.04.2006, 06:13 PM   #23
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
Noi the Albino was indeed a nice film, very enjoyable... gave you a nice sense of the sadness and anger of being immersed in such a bleak environment.. but it also had an optimism about it that i found quite uplifting..
Pi was also really cool and ingenius
I really enjoyed Before Sunset, the Richard Linklater film.. I think the only film of his I truly dig.. so simple, yet so charming...
Taxi Driver is a classic...
my favourite film-maker is Harmony Korine who directed Sunday.. he also qrote the script for Kids and made two classic films of his own, Gummo and Julien Donkey Boy...
Another favourite is Buffallo 66... I once got to meet Vincent Gallo.. very humble man in person despite his arrogant persona in interviews in such...
whorefrost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|