View Single Post
Old 03.28.2007, 10:39 AM   #70
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
you are? in the case of nick cave, or tindersticks? or is it compilations in general?? or do you agree with the tendency? or its variation?

perhaps i should bite my tongue...

Hey, Perhaps i werent clear. I dont mean in Nick Caves case, i havent heard much of his stuff. I meant in general some bands dont work at all in compilation format (e.g. The Fall, IMO) but some work just as well (e.g. Tindersticks IMO). I reckon Screaming Fields of Sonic Love wouldnt be a great intro cos the albums those songs are drawn from are very different in feel, albeit maybe not obviously so. I really am not making any sense in all aspects of my life at the moment so i probably have confused you with my rambling nature.
the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|